Now featuring Watersports Videos! Check them out today!

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Story: First Story

This story has actually happened, but I’m still a bit awkward and need more practice at w/s!! Luckily Simon, my partner, will let me get loads of practice I’m sure.

One evening, a couple of weeks back, Simon and I had been down the local for a few bevies and drank one or two too many as usual. By the time the front door of our house came in to focus I had to grab between my legs to stop wetting my pants as a wave of desperation hit me. I noticed Simon in a similar predicament as hurriedly he rummaged about in his pockets for his keys with one hand and squeezed the end of his knob with the other. He shifted from foot to foot as the door swung open, but before he could go tearing up the stairs I grabbed his arm "you're not allowed to use the toilet!" I told him happily and dragged him not exactly kicking and screaming into the bedroom. I kissed him, and undressed him before falling onto the bed with him, there were straps already in place, on all four corners of the bed which I fitted securely in place around Simon’s wrists and ankles.

Before I watch Simon piss himself (which is my goal) I nipped downstairs to get a couple of beers, just to make sure there's a good supply of nectar!

In the bedroom I place a drinking straw in a beer, which Simon is ordered to drink from, he protests but perseveres, just for me. I am getting a few drops of piss dribbling down my leg now (it's not just piss as I am quite horny seeing Simon at my mercy, and dying for a piss!) as waves of urgency wash over me.

"You're not to piss yet!" I was not serious in my order as I stood up on the bed looking down at his gorgeous face, I let a few drops of piss fall to his face hitting his lips and mouth as eagerly he opened it in expectation, but I knelt down over him taking the end of his stirring cock between my teeth and wrapping my lips around it, slowly all the way down his smooth shaft .I could fit all in one go - but not for long. I kept him there for about a minute with me crouched just out of range of his darting tongue, catching my increasing drips that , I feared , would soon turn into a torrent, with his increasing penis in my mouth, I kept flicking my tongue over the helmet until I couldn't reach anymore and I was almost gagging with it so far down my throat. Slowly I withdrew my lips all the way to his end just as some pee escaped him, then I sucked hard which shocked him, and the flow stopped, but his bladder just didn't care that it was my mouth it was pissing in, it just couldn't wait another minute, as my tongue flicked over his helmet and I plunged his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth a torrent of piss hit the back of my throat, I drank the warm juice that was at that moment as precious as his cum to me! The flow became a hard jet and I had to open my mouth and let Simons pee run all down my chin. I directed his cock at my tits and as the hot water washed over me everywhere and I was locked in complete ecstasy, I started to piss.

I took Simons helmet in my mouth to drink the remaining stream and nibble his ‘bell’ with my teeth, closely followed by my lips and I took the best pee of my life. My pussy relaxed as I allowed Simons tongue to explore my most sensitive parts, I could hear the hissing sound as my pee hit my ‘piss lips’ and gushed into Simons mouth. His tongue probed my clit as piss flowed out of his mouth, down his chin and drenching his chest, then I trembled as I came in huge spasms and my fanny pulsed, female cum juices and piss together, as I sat down fully on Simons mouth and face unable to hold myself up then Simon was pushing franticly into my eager mouth as I sucked and pulled the remaining few squirts of piss followed by a spurt of cum, so hard, it nearly took the top of my head off. We sucked and drank every last drop until finally collapsing in a wet heap before fucking – but that’s another story.

- the end -

No comments:

Post a Comment