Now featuring Watersports Videos! Check them out today!

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Story: His Loving Mother

My mother and I lived with my Aunt. My father had passed on a few years back and my aunt never married so mom and me moved in with her because of lack of money. I lived my teenage years with them. When I was 18 and just finished high school my mother pushed me to get a full time job. I had been working
part-time and had no interest in going to college.

I found a job working at a Home Depot and I would work early mornings.

One afternoon after work I had a few beers with the Gus and then went home. My mother was upset when she realized that I had been drinking and driving.

Well my Mom and my aunt gave me a talk for about 45 minutes. I kept telling them that I had to use the bathroom and they kept telling me to sit down and listen. Well after a few more minutes I really had to go bad. They said " don't try to walk away from us" I said once again that I had to go
real bad.

They both at that point followed me to the bathroom to see if I really had to pee.

At first I objected, but I had to go so bad I did not care who was there.

I try to pee facing away from them so that they could not see me. While I was peeing they continued to talk All of a sudden they stopped talking and just stared at me peeing. When I finished we all went back to the living room and they continue their talk

That evening after dinner I helped clean up the kitchen and then walked towards the bathroom. My mother followed and began laughing saying that she found it kind of nice watching me pee. She said that it reminded her of my baby days. She asked me if she could watch me pee.

At first I felt funny but with her laughing and me now laughing I said ok.

I began to pull down my fly and mom asked me to pull down my pants she said she wanted to see my behind - we laughed some more and I thought why not so I pulled down my pants I began to pee. My came up behind me and placed her hand on my bottom and leaned over me smiling and giggling. I have to say it felt
kind of nice to feel her hand on my bottom. When I finished I pulled my pants up, my Mom kissed me and we went our separate ways.

The following day I went to work and when I retuned home I headed to bathroom to wash up and to use the bathroom. My mother followed and began to talk to me by the door before I went into the bathroom. I though what the heck and began to pee - this time my mother came up next to me and asked me if she could hold it for me like when I was a baby and she was teaching me to use the bathroom. Before I really could answer she held me very softly - I began to get hard - she of course notice but just giggled and said that it did not do that when I was baby.

Since that day we have had many great times I would love to tell you more but I do not know if you would like to know

If you want to know please write

This is a true story and these events have changed my life


- the end -

No comments:

Post a Comment